Funding is available for international touring, presenting and exhibiting distinctive, high quality art by New Zealand artists and practitioners.
You can apply for up to $50,000.
A strong application would include:
- A letter of confirmation from the host, presenter or partner
- Evidence the host, presenter or partner is contributing financially to the project, including fees
- A international strategy or an explanation of your long-term international goals
- Marketing and promotion plans
- A timeline or itinerary
- Information about the work’s previous presentation track record
- Evidence of partners having sufficient experience and resources to deliver the project successfully
- Evidence of an appropriate box-office share arrangement, if applicable
- Evidence that you understand the financial risks and have strategies to mitigate them
We do not fund international companies/casts to perform New Zealand music, dance or theatre for an international audience.